We strive to deliver the best service possible to you,
our customers, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reliability – Our customers can believe that our products and
services will meet their standards. Our customers can unconsciously trust
- Credibility – We will strive to maintain a positive reputation
with our customers and employees. We will do what we say we will do.
- Competence – We will take the time to properly train our employees to
ensure they are fully knowledgeable about our products and or services.
We also provide basic customer service skills training to all employees
– especially those who interact with customers on a daily basis.
- Accessibility – Our customers can easily reach and communicate
with us – whether that be via phone, face-to-face, web chat, email or SMS
text. If we have brick and mortar locations, we will utilize customer friendly
signage to allow for quick locating and retrieval of our products. Our website
will be customer friendly – easy to navigate and free of industry jargon.
- Responsiveness – We are serious about responding to customer
inquiries, requests and complaints. We will set time standards for responding
to customer emails, chat requests and especially customer complaints. In
addition, we will proactively provide updates and progress reports when
working on projects. We will develop update criteria with the customer
– #of updates, frequency and method.
- Courtesy – We will remember and exercise the principle that
everyone, customers and employees, deserves a measure of respect. We will
courteously acknowledge our customers presence – via whatever method they
choose to engage with us. When customers are angry, we will remain courteous
to ensure that we do all we can to resolve the issue and retain their business.
- Consistency – We will strive to consistently apply the aforementioned six
keys as our ability to do so day in and day out, month after month, year
after year is what will makes us great at providing an excellent customer